- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Co-Creation Workshop on Robotics in Inspection and Maintenance
4 oktober 2023 – 09:30 | 15:00
Robots are revolutionizing society and the use of robotic solutions in Inspection and maintenance has enormous potential to transform our lives for the better – but only if they are accepted and trusted by society.
The co-creation workshop that will be organized by Robotics4EU en the Danish Board of Technology seeks at Robohouse in Delft, brings together robot developers and manufactures with end-users and stakeholders to discuss the societal aspects of specific robotics solutions and co-create ideas for improvements. The workshop is part of the European funded project Robotics4EU which aims to ensure a more widespread adoption of robots by addressing user need and societal acceptance.
During the workshop, we will divide all participants into approximately ten different groups to focus their discussion on one specific robot at each table.
Each group will consist of 4-7 people:
- 1-2 representatives from the company/project developing or manufacturing the robot
- 3 or more participants who are potential end-users or stakeholders of the robot.
- A facilitator
After an introduction, the groups will use a discussion tool developed by the Danish Board of Technology to engage in discussions on how to prepare the robots for society.
9:30 : Registration and welcome coffee
10:00 – 12:30 : First workshop session
– Pitch of the robots
– Groups will be using an interactive discussion game to explore different themes within the topics: Data, Legal, Socio-economic, Environment and Human experience.
12:15 – 13:00 : Lunch
13:00 – 15:00 : Second workshop session
– Testing Robotics4EU’s online assesement tool.
In addition to the planned workshop program there will be plenty of opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow participants.
*Small adjustments to the final agenda might happen as we apporach the event.